Best Times to Cold Call [Free Printable Included]
UPDATED DECEMBER 1, 2017
A study by Lead Response Management examined over thousands of cold call attempts and leads for three years. This data revealed the best times and worst times to cold call a prospect. To avoid losing time and deals, you must take into consideration the best and worst times to cold call your prospects. Be ruthless with your time – every target-less hour burns $100s in your pocket.
- 4 pm to 6 pm and 8 am to 10 am are the best times
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are the best days
- 11am to 2pm (during lunch hours) are the worst times
- Tuesday is the worst day
Start targeting your prospects and download your free printable here
- Calling between 4pm to 6pm increases your chances on contacting a prospect by over 49.7% over the worst time.
- 8am to 9am and 4pm to 5pm increases your chances on qualifying a prospect by over 164% over the worst time.
- Wednesday and Thursdays are the best days to call, which is 49.7% over the worst days
Best Times to Cold Call a Prospect – Sales Techniques Video
Did we leave any other best times to cold call out of article?
Drop us a line here to get it added to this article.
Check out more sales techniques here
About Digsy AI
Digsy AI helps you make more money in less time.
With Digsy AI you interact with CRM contacts, email, phone & property data from one central place –
So you can prospect faster and close more deals in less time.
You can signup for a free trial at www.digsy.ai and get started for free.
Tips & Tricks to Supercharge Your Sales
Subscribe to get the latest sales tips & tricks directly to your inbox!