On average, a team of 50 sales reps leaves 1,277 hours of voicemail every month. That comes out to around 15% of your time being spent simply leaving voicemails for prospects with an average response rate of only 4.8%.
In order to get more responses, you should know how to leave a sales voicemail that works for you and follow-up with an email right away.
Following up seems simple and obvious, but are you doing it?
44% of the sales force only calls a prospect once and then gives up. Only 10% of all salespeople make 5 or more contacts with the same prospect. The reality is that 80% of all sales occur between the 5th and 12th contact with a prospect.
This means you could be making a lot more sales if you could get more prospects to respond to your cold calls without having to make 5 calls or more. So how do we do this?
In this video, Andrew Bermudez, Co-founder and CEO of Digsy AI, explains how to leave a sales voicemail effectively and offers the email template that he uses to get more call backs from prospects without having to make multiple calls.
Click here to check out the full video and download your free voicemail email template!
- If your team has 50 sales reps, their average monthly voicemails will total 1,277 hours. [Source: RingDNA]
- 15% of every sales reps’ time simply leaving voicemails. [Source: RingLead]
- The average voicemail response rate is 4.8%. [Source: InsideSales]
- After one follow-up phone call, 44% of sales people give up. [Source: Scripted]
- Five follow-up phone calls are required after meeting in 80% of sales. [Source: The Marketing Donut]
Sign-up for a free trial of our Smart CRM for CRE at www.digsy.ai
About Digsy AI
With Digsy AI you interact with CRM contacts, email, phone & property data from one central place –
So you can prospect faster and close more deals in less time. No credit card required. Get your FREE trial at no-risk NOW!