How many times do you contact a prospect in order to improve your sales performance? If you’re like 48% of the sales force, you only call a prospect once and give up. In this video, Andrew Bermudez, co-founder and CEO of Digsy AI, talks about the statistics behind the required number of contacts needed to improve your sales performance by 40x!
Other Stats on Existing Customers and Referrals:
- Repeat customers spend 33% more than new customers.
- Referrals among repeat customers are 107% greater than non-customers.
- It costs six times more to sell something to a prospect than to sell that same thing to an existing customer.
- Acquiring new customers can cost five times more than satisfying and retaining current customers.
- A 2% increase in customer retention has the same effect on profits as cutting costs by 10%.
- The average company loses 10% of its customers each year.
- A 5% reduction in customer defection rate can increase profits by 25-125%, depending on the industry.
- The customer profitability rate tends to increase over the life of a retained customer.
So, Which Group Of Professionals Do You Belong With?
- “Leading on the Edge of Chaos”, Emmett C. Murphy and Mark A. Murphy
- “Companies Don’t Succeed – People Do!’’, Graham Roberts-Pheips
- “Customer Intimacy”, Fred Wiersema
- “Customer Retention in a Week”, Jane Smith
- “Extreme Management”, Mark Stevens
- “Results-Based Leadership”, Dave Ulrich, Jack Zenger, and Norm Smallwood
- “Relationship Marketing”, Women’s Business Centre, Dallas, TX, United States
Click here to check out the full video.
Digsy AI is an easy & powerful sales performance improvement platform. It helps sales teams easily generate new business without the complexity of CRM or mental effort.
Get up to 50% off your monthly Digsy AI subscription by signing up for a trial now! Click here to learn more.
Tips & Tricks to Supercharge Your Sales
Subscribe to get the latest sales tips & tricks directly to your inbox!